Tuesday, March 27, 2012

best birthday

oh my goodness, thank you all so much for the birthday wishes! my love language is gifts:

Receiving Gifts
Don’t mistake this love language for materialism; the receiver of gifts thrives on the love, thoughtfulness, and effort behind the gift. If you speak this language, the perfect gift or gesture shows that you are known, you are cared for, and you are prized above whatever was sacrificed to bring the gift to you. A missed birthday, anniversary, or a hasty, thoughtless gift would be disastrous—so would the absence of everyday gestures. [taken from The 5 Love Languages website]
so whether it was facebook, text message or phone call; it all means so much to me. the idea of being known and thought of has overflown my bucket.

i have to take a few moments to brag up my husband. he blew everyone out of the water! he blessed me over the weekend and on my birthday more than i could have imagined. and look at his first tweet! how sweet he is!
we spent the day relaxing, going to the hunger games movie, and eating raising canes for dinner. it was wonderful. it was worldly perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment