Friday, November 25, 2011

being thankful


happy day after the day of thanks! 
today i am praying that you would be just as thankful as you were yesterday. i want to live everyday as if it was thankgiving. [minus the over-eating]

this year i am thankful for:
- season of engagement 
- living in kappa delta for the last time
- may 14 [becoming a wife to my favorite]
- honeymoon in san diego
- summer in cincy
- student teaching experience
- soon to come, graduation

but most of all, i am thankful for my faith, husband, family and friends. i am thankful for my Sovereign, Loving Father. i am thankful to serve a God whose love is unfailing. right now my prayer is for a hunger to praise and serve the Lord to a deeper level. i pray this not only for myself but for those around me, including you who read this. i pray that the Lord would give us a desire to celebrate him in a deeper, more meaningful way this Christmas season. praying that you would remember the meaning, even among the stress and preparation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment