Thursday, May 30, 2013

almost summer

school is almost over. yep, you heard me right. not over yet. the last day is june 6.

meanwhile, i've been day by day subbing and pinteresting for my classroom next year. if you follow me on pinterest, i apologize for my abundance of pinning. if your'e not a teacher, i apologize a little more. :)

i officially will be teaching 4th grade next year! i will focus on reading, grammar and social studies. texas history anyone? :)

here are some ideas that i have been interested in: (links are all attached)

love the idea of sorting the papers for the week. 
and loving the color combo of blue and green

idea of having a "family tree" in the classroom

great blogs from other texas teachers. 
i need all the help i can get for texas history

have been playing with the idea of incorporating QR codes in the classroom.
my first thought: putting a code at stations for station instructions. 

i am realizing i am more excited for school to be out so i can officially be in my room for next year! will post pictures when i can. it's been difficult committing to how i want to decorate my room. it's silly yet very exciting at the same time. right now i'm considering blues and greens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment