Sunday, August 5, 2012

music

i love music. 
so often i don't know how to express my thoughts or feelings but can hear it in a song. 
and so often God will still my heart with music. 

here was the song that brought me to tears this morning at church:


this song came on the radio on the [long] drive:


i will blog about the drive, visiting Cody's parents and of course, our new home.

short, short version - we have loved it! we have an apartment (!) and have been slowly unpacking. we have felt so welcomed and loved by our friends here. there are still moments fear tries to take over but am constantly reminded of Gods goodness and faithfulness. 

but for now, i must go enjoy some blue bell ice cream :]

3 comments:

  1. Ahh! I'm so glad you've found a home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great songs princess. Love you, Papa Steve

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to hearing how God unfolds this story! BUT I do have to say I am SO jealous you have unlimited access to Blue Bell! Hugs to you!
    Tami

    ReplyDelete