Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas time

[stealing this from carly's blog who stole it from her friend]

obsessing over: everything Christmas!
this was a early gift from my parents and i love everything about it. you see, i collect precious moments ornaments each year and [obviously] this years ornament is extra special. 

working on: finishing my Christmas shopping for cody.

also, figuring out what project's i am going to work on while in NM. the 2 in mind are:
  • [teaching myself how to crochet. everyone tells me it's easy. i've had some people offer to teach me but i decided that i want to teach myself. so, i have found a couple tutorials and videos to get me started.]
  • [i've also considered finishing my quilt i started 3 years ago with a friend]


thinking about: where my heart is this Christmas - and keeping it in the right place.

anticipating: packing/leaving for new mexico

listening to: Christmas playlist
sufjan stevens- song's for Christmas volumes 1-5

relient k - i celebrate the day 

Christmas albums from: michael buble, mariah carey, mannheim steamrollers [you raised me well, momma]

drinking: green tea, diet coke, [more water?]

wishing: i am wishing our culture would remember the reason we celebrate Christmas. and i am praying that hearts would not be focused on gifts, santa and materialism but celebrating the birth of our Savoir. my wish is that people's hearts and lives would be turned to Jesus.

"that's what Christmas is all about, charlie brown"

2 comments:

  1. Love this. :) Enjoy your first Christmas together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are super cute. Happy first Christmas together! Our first Christmas ornament is my favorite. I love hanging it up every year... this year was the 7th time. It goes by so fast. Merry Christmas friends!

    ReplyDelete